Precautions & Safety Tips
1. At common dispensers, avoid touching it at much as possible. Use keys,
pens (or your elbow) to press the buttons as far as possible.
2. Preferably, use a hands-free electronic drinks dispenser
3. Do not touch the water jugs or coffee spouts of the machine with your cups or mugs or glasses.
4. Risne and wash your cups after each use, preferably with soap, or at the very least, with warm water.
5. Do not use common sponges to clean or apply soap.
6. Also, recommend to your Admin to clean all surfaces, the spouts, coffee pots and water
jugs daily and as frequently as possible.
7. If you want to be extra cautious, carry a flask and carry your own tea/coffee
Prepared at home. There’s nothing like it.
for see Use Your Own